Disclaimer


So I did a heads up in my previous post, and to complete the whole introductory rites I follow it up with a disclaimer.

Here's the thing, I am not a fashion student. I am by no means a brand hoarder, a price-tag ambitious, overspender blogger. I don't have a wallet that never runs out of money. In fact on the economical scale, I lean towards the unfortunate side.

What I am though is a firm believer of scarcity enforcing out creativity. And I can go on and on about how many times this has worked in my favor, but that is not the talk of this post. I have a significant love for the art of dressing up and writing.

There goes the naked truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

There are two reasons why I do this: 1.I like to write and 2.I like to dress up.