Fearless Forecast


I'm part hipster so I'm doing a post on the third day of January 2015 because I think that doing so on the first day of the year is just mainstream. I kid, hahaha.

The past year was great. The Gaillery was born (hooray for me getting over my worst-critic self!) and I have been writing on Tumblr and on here for a couple of times. I have received the best year-ender gift ever - knowing that I have inspired one of my readers (as if there're a lot) to continue on writing as well. Thank you, Ley. You have inspired me more than you will ever know.

It's a new year, we've got clean slates and what better way to start it than by injecting it with positivity, eh? I'm also part fortune-teller so I'm rounding down the things I will do this 2015.

1. I will travel. A lot.
Right down from the cuticles of my left toes to every wrinkle of my brain, I will be exploring myself. I'd like to have tea and talk about things like the weather, or how I dislike my teacher, or how my teacher dislikes me. I will be everywhere. I will visit wounds that have healed or are still healing. I will tend to them bit by bit in hopes that they will leave beautiful scars that will have stories of how great I have been. I will be sailing across the vast oceans that is my mind. Waves of negative thinking may make one rough sail but I wouldn't be a good sailor if all waves were smooth. I will fly the freest skies that is my heart. Warnings of storms are inevitable, but a little delay won't hurt. I will go places - in Georgia and California, but I'm starting with me.

2. I will write book-sellers.
Or Tumblr and Blogger posts.

3. I will have 1k+ likes on Facebook and Instagram.
Because I have taken good care of myself. I will take selfies because I love myself. I will live healthy and sweat the frustrations out because I know that I won't ever get my way all the time. I will take every criticism positively and make a chart-topping song while I'm at it (hello ShakeItOff). I will wear my flaws proud because I know they don't define me. I will forever be in love with what I do and I'll always remember to do it well. No matter how small. And lastly, I will sleep enough because I have done well and if I hadn't, I know tomorrow will always welcome me with new chances to do better.

4. I will be bold.
I will do my chores and keep my room tidy as much as possible, even when I don't want to. I will stand up for myself and not let laziness get in the way.

5. I will love unconditionally.
And get hurt but will love just the same.

That ends this fearless forecast.


Photo credit:
here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

There are two reasons why I do this: 1.I like to write and 2.I like to dress up.