Style

Survived the first week of class! But school work's piling up by the minute. Negativity aside, I finally found the courage to post this first OOTD post! Lots of exclamation points going on there eh?

This look was inspired by Taylor Swift's single off her 1989 album, "Style". 

I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt... 

This isn't a tiny skirt I'm wearing but the whole look's got a classic feel to it. As mentioned in my first post, Disclaimer, I still do not know how to defend my choice of pieces here I just went on with what I felt looked good. I liked the juxtaposition of the lady-like theme of the look and the bold colors of the pieces I wore. 

Anyways, I wouldn't have came up with this without Wayne's help (thank you!). 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

There are two reasons why I do this: 1.I like to write and 2.I like to dress up.