The Team



This is for all the sleepless nights. This is for all the rejections and approvals. This is for a friendship that we will remember for the rest of our lives. This is going to be one heck of a ride guys! Let's all fasten our seatbelts as we drive our way to doom victory.

Perhaps, in a year or two, we will be remembering this day as one that ended with modeling lessons, laughs and Angel's. We will forget about leaching and its leachi-ness. My only hope is that when we come into fights, we will not forget about the good times and that when we don't feel like talking to each other, we will remember how Alvin posed so well and how Wayne excitedly did his hair. Hahaha, love you guys.




Anyways guys, what I really wanted to say was... I look forward to what will become of us as a team. :)

Photos by:
Bambie









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

There are two reasons why I do this: 1.I like to write and 2.I like to dress up.