Category | Looks

I believe the question to ask is not "Who are you wearing?" but "Who's wearing it?" for you cannot take away the wearer from the clothes. Clothes were made for bodies, not bodies for clothes. I can go on about this but what I'm really trying to say is fashionable is 40% the clothes and 60% your attitude. I also believe that the way we dress tells a lot about ourselves. I cannot stress out how important it is to give the world the right pair of glasses to view you on. I'm still experimenting on my personal style, but there are three things I keep coming back to when I dress up - classic, feminine with a touch of dainty.

Photo credit:
here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

There are two reasons why I do this: 1.I like to write and 2.I like to dress up.