Just Why?

Hello there, I feel the need to make this first post a heads up for all those who might want to know how this came to be. The name's Gail, hence The Gaillery. The Gaillery came about as a tumblelog at first, my personal mood board, however the need to come up with another blog featuring my passion for fashion and inspiration just had to exist. The Chemical Engineering student, now graduate, just had to break free from all the rigidity and accuracy the scientific world demands of her. With an on and off relationship with the arts, with the on winning most of the time, I wish to bring you to another angle of fashion blogging. The clothes will be there, but the brands will not be the in the limelight. Expect untold stories of identity and empowerment, and if that appeals to you, I'll be expecting you to come by more often then. til here :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

There are two reasons why I do this: 1.I like to write and 2.I like to dress up.