Category | Inspiration

What keeps you going?

That question, in my own opinion, is one of the hardest I've asked myself. When I'm stuck doing one thing, I always end up doing another. I wanted to study chemical engineering and then here I am trying to wish I was studying physics or the arts. I've just recently grasped the concept of convergence - that at some point, the attempts that you make will eventually get you closer to the goal. Going back to the question, I'd like to believe that the answer is just waiting to be revealed - it's already here. I just need to make a few more attempts to get closer to the answer.

In this category, I collect photos, music and thoughts for the day that may have just tuned my day around. If it resonates your feels at the moment, I believe I have just made a friend. Come by more often if you must.

Photo credit:
here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

There are two reasons why I do this: 1.I like to write and 2.I like to dress up.