What Now?


I've been writing about self-improvement this month and some of you may have sensed that The Gaillery is going towards that direction. Guess what? I'm not sure whether you've sensed that or not. But what I'm sure of is that you can look forward to more of that in the months to come! I have teamed up with some of my closest friends, Marianne and Jayhiel, on an exciting project that we will not be sharing until... December. It's going to be filled with tips and tricks and giveaways! I hope you'll stick around until then.

Speaking of my posts this month, have you read them? If you haven't yet, you can click on the links below that will direct you to them

Xander Ford and Self-Improvement

Better

In these posts, I talked about the misconception people have on self-improvement and my reason for becoming so interested in it. After you've read them, can you tell me what you think in the comments section below? I would love to hear about your own close encounter with self-improvement and maybe some problems you've faced along the way. You can also tell me about how October's been treating you. Or if you're feeling lazy, as I have been last week, you can comment "Nice" or "Nah" to tell me if this post was helpful for you. Please comment.


I said please.


Pretty please?


Just kidding. See you next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

There are two reasons why I do this: 1.I like to write and 2.I like to dress up.