Be A Bitch: Inspiration for September

Hey y’all! Ya girl is here and she is feeling fired up. I missed out on July and August inspiration posts because I used up all my energy on other things. The most important thing is I’m here right now and I am about to drop some major inspiration bombs.

Well, the thing is, I am here to give myself advice. So girl, if this resonates with you and with what you’re going through at the moment, I got you bitch!


Don’t just follow what people say just because they think they know better. You have a brain to think your own thoughts. It’s your life so live your truth! Other people may disagree with you but it doesn’t automatically mean you’re in the wrong. If you sincerely think and feel that you’re right, by all means, push forward. Don’t hurt other people, unless you intend to nurture them to grow. Ask yourself over and over again, “What values do I want to emulate in my life?” “What kind of person am I?” and ultimately, “What kind of person do I want to be remembered as?”



Now that you know what you want to stand up for, it's time to get your hands dirty. Do the work and aim to win. Don’t play not to lose, because where’s the fun in that? Give your causes a fair fight. Girl, I know that you have a tendency to chicken out. What are you afraid of? Pain? It’s always going to hurt. Pain is the by-product of a significant change. Every hurt felt is an inch closer to the goal, bitch. Make sure you win, or at the very least, get close to it.



Recognize that while you’re out there playing, other people are too. Don’t bring them down just because you want the reward for yourself. Instead, think win-win. Find a common ground and work synergistically. You don’t have to like them to work with them, you can always agree to disagree. If you’re lucky enough, you might find your fellow bitches and you’ll be cheering for each other’s successes. Gather other bitches and pull each other up.



This is obviously a metaphor for extending your comfort zone to as wide as the universe. Bitch, spread your legs and your comfort zone!


Now, where my bitches at?

Love,
your main bitch Gail

All the photos and words were edited by @thegaillery for the purpose of this post. Original background images are from image 1 source, image 2 source, image 3 source & image 4 source.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

There are two reasons why I do this: 1.I like to write and 2.I like to dress up.